It's week 5 of the Save Our Sister Fitness Challenge (S.O.S.) ! If you still need to join click here.
It's very important that we continue to motivate each other. So ask a friend to join you in your daily exercise, today!
Sweet Potato Pie and Nubian Fitness Goddess will continue to provide with the best resources and tips.
A new study show that keeping a food Diary can double your weight loss. It sounds really tedious by I'm motivated to give it a try. Click here for more.
Food diary Resources:
My Food Diary.com
Make a small change and change your life! Taking the stairs decreases your chances of dying prematurely by 15%. Check out the article at fitsugar.com here!
* Build Your own Workout Video at Fitness Magazine's site
* After spending 4 years on the East Coast and coming back to the MidWest I found mine self missing the Reggae music. I like dancehall and it's great to workout to, especially the fast songs.
So here is my reggae playlist from my favorite musice playlist site www.inthegym.net
- Collie Buddz. Mamacita.
- Sasha ft Fatman Scoop. Dat Sexy Body (Remix).
- Kat DeLuna ft Elephant Man. Whine Up.
- Munga. Flippin Rhymes.
- Collie Buddz. My Everything..
- Million Stylez. Miss Fatty.
- Sean Paul. Pick It up and Drop It.
- Beyonce ft Collie Buddz. Ring the Alarm (Tranzformas Remix) .
- Eve ft Sean Paul. Give It to You.
- Baby Cham ft Rihanna. Boom Boom.
- Kevin Little ft Sean Paul. Turnin Me On (Remix).
Want to share your playlist? Email me at email@example.com and I will feature it in my next post!
Weight Watchers Update:
This is week 1 of weight watchers for me. I weighed in today and I lost a 1 lb. My goal is to lose 20lbs in the next 3 months. So, it's going pretty well I guess. I'm doing the Points Plan so I have to keep track of everything I eat. It's kind of challenging but it's also a wake up call. I won't just throw something to my mouth without thought. Now, I think about the portions and if I really want to use my points on it. I really recommend keeping a food diary if you are not already. It can be quite eye opening.
As I mentioned I am giving away 2 three month subscriptions to Weight Watchers. If you are interested please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would like to give the subscriptions to people that frequent my blog and people who really need the subscriptions.
1. Your Weight Loss goals
2. Why I should give you the free subscription
Email me by 9/15/08
*Priority will be give to readers that frequent my blog and comment, but everyone is welcome to try!*
New to the Fitness Challenge? Updates from Fitness Challenge members?
Share your thoughts and share your resources!
*********I'm still looking for people to contribute articles to my blog**********