Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"Better Skin, Healthier Hair, a Beautiful Body, and Sex : A Male Perspective"

Like I mentioned before, I think it is important to check out the male perspective on fitness issues. My friend at the Black Fitness Blog wrote his perspective on the benefits of exercise. His post is a must read. Ladies, the benefits of exercise just keep getting better and better!


Here is the beginning of the post.


So you say exercise helps with skin, hair, nails and body? How about you look better and as a male I’m more sexually more attracted to you? How about this “new you” has revved up your self confidence and it makes you more appealing? A person’s physical appearance can be beneficial on an emotional level.

“If health and fitness aren’t enough to get you to exercise, how about improving your sex life? Sure, exercise can help you look good and maybe that will help you get more sex, but I’m talking about increasing your drive, ability and making sex more fun. You already know why exercise is so important for your health, but you may not know the sexual benefits. So, exercise can make your sex life more enjoyable. ”

I’m thinking about my ex who use to run track and boy we use to...........

click here for more!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting post...and like you, my memories return... my ex played soccer, lots of cardio. :) I digress.. but I have noticed that a good mix of cardio, strength and stretching made me more "prepared" when the time came. Grrr... I need to get back to the gym!