I think a key to staying healthy is doing research about your food (e.g., nutrition info). So if you have not done so already take sometime to see what healthy options there are in you city. That way when you need a meal in a hurry you know exactly where to go. Check out the list below for healthy eats in D.C
What are your go to healthy take out spots in your city ?
I have a trip to Atlanta in a few weeks, so if you know healthy places there please share!
Fitness Goddess Faves
1. Chop't - Try the Harvest Apple Cobb
2. Sweet Greens - try the guacamole green, and the Fro-Yo!
3. Mixt - design your own
4. Chix- try a brown rice bowl
5. Chicken Out - you must try the baked sweet potato wedges
6. Teaism - you must try the brunch here, it's delicious
7. Hot Food Bar Whole Foods