Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Journey Continues



It's been a while, but I think I am back to blogging for good. I started a PhD program this past August and for the past 2.5 months I let it consume my life. I have always recognized the importance of balance but I found it difficult to balance things recently. I tried not to let my new schedule affect my workouts and eating but of course it did. All the late nights I've spent studying Physio and typing papers were accompanied by snacks to keep me awake and my workout schedule has been less consistent. As a result I have gained about 7 lbs. It is quite frustrating but I am determined to work it off. I'm back to the basics; running & weight lifting.

Well today I am recommiting to myself and all of you on your fitness journey. I will continue to provide information to keep you educated, inspired, and motivated. I encourage any of you that have fallen off the exercise wagon to recommit to yourselves as well.

So look for more articles to come.
Btw Rose the Fitness Instructor has done an awesome job keeping you all motivated. I look forward to more article from her. Also, feel free to send me ideas about topics and any stories you would like to share nubianfitnessgoddess@gmail.com

One last thing, I'm looking to revamp NFG so if anyone has any web design or logo skills hit me up at nubianfitnessgoddess@gmail.com

1 comment:

Laura B said...

I completely understand the difficulty in trying to find the right balance. I dont think I will ever get it completely right!