Sunday, August 2, 2009

No time for the Gym?


I know life is already hard enough trying to be superwoman and balance work, school, kids, husbands, etc. but you have to fit that Exercise in. If you do not have time to take a daily trip to your local fitness center than you MUST try Exercise TV. You can use it for FREE via Comcast or other cable services.


My favorites are all the Jillian Michaels programs (try "No More Trouble Zones"). She combines cardio and strength training. It's great because you are always working multiple muscles groups. It's also great for those of you who do go to the gym. It's good to incorporate different exercises so you work different muscle groups. Jillian Michaels has some really intense workout videos. The videos on Exercise TV range from 10 min to 1 hr and they change regularly so you will never get bored.


Also, AM Standing Abs, will work your abs hard in just ten minutes. You will feel it trust me!

If you don't have cable there also videos you can do on from you computer, so NO Excuses!
For free workout video Click Here!


So give it give a try tomorrow morning. Get up 1 hour earlier and do 45 min video. You will see results, Good Luck!


Do you use Exercise TV?
What are you favorite videos?

Will using it help you start exercising?

3 comments:

KurlyQue said...

Thank u. I have such a hard time motivating myself to go to the gym and workout. I've managed to fit a little time 3 times a week to go to the gym. I went straight to the Exercise TV link u provided to find another workout video. Thank you.

Urban Bushwoman said...

Thanks for presenting another option. i find that my body gets tired of the same routine and Exercise tv will give me other options. I can do other routines to challenge my body and muscles in a different way.

Ms. Williams said...

After moving from Chicago to DC, I have gotten a little lazy and haven't seen the inside of the gym in months. I didn't know about Exercise TV - I will check it out tonight!