Thursday, April 26, 2012
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Janice in 2003 as account executive for a major airline. This was a stressful job that consisted of driving the Chicagoland area to call on travel agents. Our family diet was take out and fast food because of my hectic schedule commuting all over Chicagoland. I had little time to prepare meals at home. My weight soared to the highest in my life.
|Before Photo 2004|
|My Herbalife Days 2004 - 2005|
|After photo 2005|
Now I am focusing on weight loss with change of diet and lifestyle habits with more walking, yoga, Zumba. I spent thousands of dollars on weight loss products. My journey forward is more a simple and inexpensive approach that will last a lifetime.
What diets or products have you tried in the past?
Monday, April 16, 2012
|Zumba Instructor talking to participants who have lost over 100 lbs.|
|Janice on vacation in Cancun|
1. Adding lemon or lime to your water makes it alkaline. When you body is in an alkaline state it makes it difficult for disease to exist in your body.
2. Eating an apple a day helps to cleanse your digestive tract. It is also a negative calorie food which means it burns more calories than consumed by your body.
3. Adding more fiber by eating more fruits and vegetables during the day because fruits are cleansers and vegetables are blood builders.
4. Drinking sixteen ounces of water when first wake up in the morning because this heaps to reduce your appetite during the day.
5. Walking or biking after dinner to aid digestion of your meals for the day.
|Work in Progess|
These are five of my personal belly fat blasting tips that I use in conjunction with my workout. I have had results in three weeks.
What tips would you like to share for reducing stomach fat?