- Take it day by day. Don't focus on the 21 days or the entire time you want to remove junk food from your life. Take it meal by meal, choice by choice and then reset your goal. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was a healthy body!
- Take note of how you feel when you don't have junk food in your body. You should have less headache's, fatigue, etc.
- Don't feel defeated if you slip-up. Ladies often think one mistake gives them a pass to eat whatever they want for the rest of the day. Pick up your losses, move on and stay strong for the next meal.
- Get your full night's rest. If you sleep less than 6 hours, you're more likely to crave bad carbs and sweets.
- Remove the temptation. If you have a stash of cookies in your kitchen closet. Give them to that coworker who can afford to eat a cookie or two and not worry about gaining a pound. They'll think you're extra nice and you'll feel in control.
- Focus on your sudden craving and its source. Are you stressed? Anxious? Focus on the actual issue before you reach for that cookie or cupcakes.
Monday, December 3, 2012
Day 5 of the No Junk Food Challenge: How to Manage Your Cravings
The holiday season can be very stressful, which makes it more tempting to reach for that slice of cake or go for those cookies. But if you've made it to day 6, you're stronger than you think. Below are just a few tips to help you get through day 16 and then day 21!
Posted by HealthyFabRose at 6:14 PM