Wednesday, October 6, 2010

We Put a Cleansing System to the Test: Dr. Natura's Colonix System


I have to admit, I was a bit nervous to start this cleansing program. Why? Well for one, when i think of cleansing, I think of the need to use the ladies room every 30 minutes. That doesn't seem job-friendly, especially when I teach my BodyPump class! And second, when I read that I have to do something in the morning, in the afternoon, and in the evening...I thought, well this ain't for me! I'm not one to stick to any sort of program. For example, I'm a huge fan of WeightWatchers, always will be, but my lifestyle doesn't allow me to stick to any system when it comes to eating or working out. I do what I can do, when I can do it!


Since Dr. Natura was so kind enough to give us a free sample to share our honest feedback with our fellow goddesses, I decided to give it a try. We love our readers, so it was an easy decision. After a nudge, I've finally started the program. I don't feel much of a change...I'm not going to the ladies room every 30 minutes, so that's a relief! There's a tea that you drink in the evening. I do like tea, and it helps me unwind from a hectic day.


So keep visiting because I'll be giving another update next week! In the meantime, have you tried Dr. Natura's cleasing system? What about another cleansing system? What works for you? Why do you not want to do a cleansing system? Tell us!

2 comments:

Fulfilled Figure said...

I am a faithful Colonix user and it really works. A tip, drink at least half your body weight in ounces each day and you will surely flush any bad stuff lingering in your tummy. Can't wait to hear what you think. Oh, it helps if you mix your fiber and liquid in a blender, otherwise it congeles before you can drink it if you mix it by hand.

Raims said...

I tried the Dr. Natura Colonix System along with the Toxin Out System for two months this past spring. I didn't experience any of what's seen on the website :-\
I did feel better while using and after though. It didn't interrupt my lifestyle at all and I LOVE the tea. I'm thinking of using it again the beginning of 2011 and doing 3 full months.