Sunday, September 13, 2009

Beauty Buzz for your gym bag!




So Pond's recently asked me to try out there new product called Pond's Wet Cleansing Towlettes. Every Fitness Goddess needs to have their gym-bag filled with the best products to help you keep fresh and clean after the gym. I gave the Pond's towlettes a few tries after teaching a fitness class or two. When I first used them, I thought they were a bit soapy but luckily it didn't leave any residue on my skin. I actually feel like a nice breeze was blown on my face with a fresh clean scent! I'm now hooked and take it with me everywhere, not just my gym bag! It's a great way to freshen up or to get a quick "pick me up" after a long day.

This is definitely a product you want to consider including in your gym bag! The first person to tell us what beauty essentials (skin or hair) they include in their gym bag will win a prize from Pond's Gym Essential Gym Bag Gift Pack! * Please note that we will need a shipping address to send the prize.

And if your curious to learn more about Pond's, check out this Web site: www.ponds.lifestyle.msn.com to get more information on the Pond’s Superior Clean money back guarantee, find summer beauty tips from fashion and beauty expert Jenn Falik, download coupons for Pond’s Wet Cleansing Towelettes and find proprietary Pond’s research for an in-depth explanation of the science behind the Pond’s exclusive cleansing system.

Good luck,

Rose

5 comments:

Finances of a Young 'Un said...

I usually have a face scrub-- St. Ives Apricot. And a cheap condition/shampoo (Herbal Essences) with a small bottle of Dove body lotion.

HealthyFabRose said...

Congrats Finances of a Young 'Un, you have just won the Dove Gym Essentials Gift Bag! Thanks for sharing what beauty products are in your gym bag!

If anyone else has beauty raves to share, please do!!

HealthyFabRose said...

To Finances: Can you please email me your address at rosemh83@msn.com, thanks!

Laura B said...

I will for sure be trying these out. I use wipes for taking my make up off too at the end of the day.

happygirl said...

started my workout today, it was great i eased my way into it. Went to the gym jogged half a mile, then biked for 30 minutes, then walked 2 miles back to apartment. It was great, i enjoyed it. going back friday. thanks for motivation