Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shake the Weight from Size 18 to Size 6!





















Before Photo August 2003 After Photo October 2008
I am so excited!!!! I went shopping at Target for new clothes for the first time since July. In July I was a size 10. Now I am a size 6. It is amazing! I asked a young sales associates to help with me selecting the latest look. I was wearing a pair of size 12 sagging blue jeans. She handed me a pair of size 2 pants. I told her she was mistaken that she was shopping for herself. Then she handed me a pair of size 4 pants. Again I said that is for you not me. I am a size 10 I told her. I tried on size 10 and they were too big. Then I tried on a pair of size 6 trousers and to my suprise they were a perfect fit. My body image and not caught up to reality. I always think that my stomach it too big or my waist is not small enough. I was shocked to find out that I am so small now.

Not only have I lost pounds and inches, but I look and feel 20 years younger!




What a great revelation! Herbalife is the most amazing cheap, healthy meal on the planet earth. An 8 ounce shake of Formula 1 is $1.43 per meal. It takes 10 seconds to prepare. It comes in 7 delicious tasting flavors. My favorites are Cafe Latte, Wildberry, and Pina Colada. The Herbal tea concentrate boost my metabolism like a 20 minute workout. It comes in flavors of raspberry, peach, lemon and original. I love the raspberry tea. It gives me tons of energy.

This morning I ate a slice of Cafe Latte Chocolate shake pie. It is a meal with 250 calories and all the vitamins, minerals, proteins and amino acids for the body. Some mornings I eat two slices of shake pie or one 16 oz. shake. This is the recipe for the healthy shake pie.

Cafe Latte Chocolate Shake Pie

Fat Free Milk - 2 cups

Cafe Latte Formula 1 Shake Mix - 1 cups

Jello White Chocolate Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Pudding - 1 small box

Keebler Ready Crust Graham


Directions:

Blend milk with Formula Shake Mix. Then add 1 small pudding packet. Blend until thick.

Pour into graham cracker crust and refrigerate for one hour. Slice into 8 pieces and serve.


One of my favorite shake recipes is :

Mama J's Shake

Wildberry Formula 1 Shake Mix - 2 scoops

Vanilla Soymilk - 8 0z.

Frozen Strawberries - 4

Banana - 1

Lowfat yogurt - 2 TBPS.

Quaker Oatmeal - 2 TBPS.

Sometimes I add 1/2 tsp. of Raspberry Herbal Tea Concentrate.


Blend for 10 seconds. That's my healthy breakfast.


If you want to improve your health contact me by visiting my website:



If you are interested in empowering others to eat healthy, then join the Herbalife African American Business Development Initiative. Listen to this conference call for more information

1-800-405-2236 Passcode 11120457#.


If you live in the Chicago Area you are invited to attend the meeting below.


About Herbalife Opportunity Meeting (HOM)
Introduction to the Herbalife business & products. Bring guests to this incredible live presentation. Great way to build and train your local team

Nutritional Orientation with Shake & Tea Sampling
followed by Business Opportunity

Come discover a way to better your Health, Wellness and Financial Freedom!

Come hear the success stories and find a way to Look Good, Feel Good and Stay Young & Active! Invite friends and family members to this fun event!
Door Prize: Raffle for 3 day/2 nights Mini Vacation.


Nutritional Orientation with Shake & Tea


Date(s): November 20, 25 2008 (7 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
Call for location


Guests Free
Distributors: $10

R.S.V.P. Contact: Janice your Personal Wellness Coach and Independent Herbalife Distributor 773-656-5165 or Betterway2loseweight@yahoo.com.


Visit www.EarnIncomeNow.com/bwell to view online presentation.

3 comments:

KurlyQue said...

You look great.

kevin said...

Once an individual suffers from obesity or overweight, it becomes highly important for him to trigger off weight loss and altogether weight loss is necessary to keep a whole lot of obesity induced disorders, namely, diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure et al at bay. Dieting and regular physical exercises can help in achieving weight loss and altogether the “weight loss” section of the website http://www.pill-care.com informs you that weight loss medicines such as Phentermine, Xenical etc can also help you trigger off instant weight loss if taken in accordance with the instructions of the doctor.

Shirley said...

You look really good! I'm on the road to weight loss myself. I've been working with a personal trainer( Roland Semprie) and let me tell you it hasnt been easy, but I see the results and I feel fab! Congrats, it must feel great to accomplish a goal that mot people struggle with.