Friday, November 21, 2008

Nubian Fitness Goddes Featured in Her Journey Magazine!

I am excited to announce that Nubian Fitness Goddess was featured in Her Journey Magazine .
The article featured a blurb about the S.O.S. Fitness Challenge that I organized along with a friend a Sweet Potato Pie.

Please take some time to read the article and support Her Journey Magazine.

Her Journey Magazine is the newest travel magazine just for the ladies. Four times a year we will give you the world, sharing extraordinary destinations and tips to enhance every one of your travel adventures. It is also our mission to guide you on your personal journey to success. You can expect to be equipped with knowledge as well as inspired to maximize your success. Visit us at www.herjourneymag.com.

On a side note, I just wanted to give a brief update on myself and my lack of blogging. As I mentioned before this is one of the busiest semesters ever. I will return to blogging more consisently at the end of the term. In the mean time I welcome any of you to contribute an article. You can share your success stories, challenges, or any tips you have.

I hope everyone is still hitting the gym regularly. Get those bodies FLY for the spring!


-Fitness Goddess

2 comments:

Personal Wellness Coach J said...

Congrats on being featured in Her Journey Magazine! I loved the articles in the magazine. I am very impressed with what our sisters have created. There is defintiely a meed for info and advice on how to travel. Travel is one of my other passions besides cooking. I love it when people talk travel. It is awesome to see what our sisters can create. Simply AWESOME! Looking forward to reading more, more, more...

Anonymous said...

Fitness Goddess,
It was such a pleasure working with you. This was a great collaboration.

Best of luck with the rest of your semester!

Thank you Coach J for your kind words. We love the feedback!