Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rock Your Motivation

Lately, I've been on a "motivation kick" with my workouts. Ever since winning a year membership with LA Boxing in Rockville (more on that in a future post!), I've been inspired to push myself farther than I ever have before. Sometimes, I hear the doubts, the "I can't", "There is no way in hell", "That's for skinny-fit girls, not me" thoughts popping in my head. But then I'd look in the mirror and I'd see my t-shirt sending me positive vibes. Yup, my t-shirt! Many weight loss experts say getting new workout clothes is a great motivation to get into the gym, now imagine taking the inspiration up a notch with the inspiration literally on your t-shirt! Plus, as a BodyPump instructor, I think it's a great way to give my members a motivation kick without having to talk too much (sometimes less is more).

Here's a shirt that I bought from Ruffles with Love.
If you can't see it, it says "I don't sweat, I sparkle"! It totally fits my personality and it makes me want to sweat hard when I work out! I've decided that I'm going to reward myself with future "motivation t-shirts" for every 5 lbs that I lose. Here's my "to-get list"...

GymDoll



Nike

 
If you could make your own motivational t-shirts, what would they say? Tell us in the comments below!


1 comment:

Health Blog said...

How can we motivate ourselves? I find it problematic at times, especially when my wallet is empty or near empty:)